Title: Networking for Non-profits – South Shore
Location: Father Bill’s and Mainspring
26 Spring St
The Residences – 2nd floor community room
Brockton, MA 02302
Date: 2011-02-16 Wednesday CANCELLED – Weather related
With all of the snow days has Father Bill’s and Mainspring needing to reschedule events, and ours is one of them…we will have a new date in April or May soon.
Networking for Non-Profits 5:30 to 7:30pm
$10 per person pre-registered/ $15 at the door
A special evening for directors, board members and staff of South Shore non-profits to meet, find out what each are doing, have some FUN, and possibly go home with a donation to your cause!
The evening will include:
- Appetizers and drinks
- A short presentation 5 Things a Board Member should Know & Understand by Susan C Hammond
- A chance to “win” the 50/50 pool from proceeds from the event for your non-profit organization. (So the more attendees from your organization, the better the chance that you will win!)
- Other raffle prizes are (more to be added):
- The Advisory Board Kit from Susan Hammond
- Book by Jane B Ford – Get Grants Now
**All pre-registration proceeds will go to Non-Profit Organizations.