Here are 5 great posts we read this week.
How & why your organization should be tuning in the social Web…Most brands and nonprofits have received the memo: To succeed in today’s interconnected world, you need to listen to what your supporters and customers are saying about you. With the new year still fresh, you may be finally ready to put into place a listening program to tap into the conversations taking place on the social Web about your organization or sector.
- 20 free, awesome social media monitoring tools
- 10 paid social media monitoring services for nonprofits
- How to build & manage a monitoring dashboard
2. Want to do a webinar? Socialbite has a comparison on products: Web Conferencing Services
Did you know that Apple won’t allow you to make a donation to your favorite nonprofit using an iPhone?
Click here to sign the petition.
5. and lastly, as always, some good advise from John Haydon: Five ways to engage supporters AFTER the campaign