Title: Networking for Non-profits – South Shore and Seminar
Location: Friendship Home, Norwell, MA
Wed. January 19, 2011
Come early for the seminar, stay for the Networking…
Seminar: 4:00-5:15 Networking 5:30-7:30
Come at 4:00 for an hour presentation on Auction Fundraising, and stay for the networking event.
$25.00 per person (includes admission to the networking)
Nature, Nurture & Auction Profits
Make the most of your next gala auction event by understanding human nature. Nurture that behavior and you will increase your auction profits! The success of your event is dependant upon understanding the dynamics that are at play and the nuances of attendee’s behavior. Are your attendees disengaged and chatty by the time your live auction begins? Comfortable attendees are happy attendees. Happy attendees spend more money! Come and learn how to supercharge your profits by aligning your agenda with the behavioral attributes of event attendees.
Or….just come for the networking and a short presentation:
Networking for Non-Profits
$10 per person pre-registered/ $15 at the door
A special evening for directors, board members and staff of South Shore non-profits to meet, find out what each are doing, have some FUN, and possibly go home with a donation to your cause!
The evening will include:
- Appetizers and drinks
- A short discussion on Social Media What”s Your Plan for 2011? by Reiko Beach from the NP Toolbox,
- A quickie “sample” auction by Tom, Weitbrecht & Associates
- A chance to “win” the 50/50 pool from proceeds from the event for your non-profit organization. (So the more attendees from your organization, the better the chance that you will win!)
- Other raffle prizes are (more to be added):
- The Advisory Board Kit from Susan Hammond
- Book by Jane B Ford – Get Grants Now
**All pre-registration proceeds will go to Non-Profit Organizations.
*Anyone interested in sponsoring please contact Lisa: Lisa (at) thetoolboxinc.com