An Event Specifically for Nonprofit Organizations
Most of us belong to several different types of networking organizations. Some are designed for meeting other businesses/organizations that might be interested in what we do. Some are for fun, just to meet other interesting people. Finally some are professional, a place where we meet other people and organization in our sector just to compare notes, see what is working for them – and what is not.
The Networking Fun Night Out For Non-Profits this Thursday night is designed for Non-Profit Organizations to get together and share stories with each other. It is a semi-formal setting with a short presentation on verbal branding, some fun give aways and lots of time to network with other Non-Profit Organizations. Here is a list of the give-aways:
- A chance to “win” the 50/50 pool from proceeds from the event for your non-profit organization.
- The Advisory Board Kit from Susan Hammond
- Book by Jane B Ford – Get Grants Now
- Jonathan Cleveland, book called “Designing for the Greater Good”
- Attendance for one to a Workshop on Linkedin-Facebook-Twitter for business
- Subscription to HR Solved ™ including a wealth of HR tools and resources including webinars, newsletter, and support
And of course there will be food and drinks!
So if you volunteer for nonprofits, work for a nonprofit organization, serve on a nonprofit board, or donate to nonprofit organizations, this is the event for you.
Join us May 6, 2010 for a fun evening of networking at the South Shore Science Center.
There will be education, cocktails, prizes and a chance for your Nonprofit organization to walk away with a cash donation! For more information click on the link below.