Now I have been a member of the Women”s Club for over 10 years, and I have seen the club grow, and the Fashion Show grow to this fabulous event. The Norwell Women”s Club raises funds for causes in the town of Norwell, and also give grants to non-profit groups that apply from around the South Shore. See some of the organizations the Norwell Women”s Club supports.
Heather Creel has headed the committee for the last two years, and has created a stunning event for next week. Buy your tickets by today (4/1) for $50 or $75 after 4/1.
Theme: Hooray for Fashion
…Hollywood Meets East!
For an Evening of:
- On the red carpet will be some famous faces—no telling—you’ll have to be there to see for yourself!
- Smile for the camera! Entry photos on the red carpet will be taken and be available for purchase after the show. A full DVD will also be available. A portion of proceeds from both go back to the Women’s Club.
- A fun night out with live music and cash bar~Our signature show cocktail is a tribute to the famous Director who loves Boston so much: the Martini Scorsese, a pomegranate martini rimmed with gold sugar!
- Delicious heavy hor d”oeuvres including desserts and coffee
- Over 100 amazing items and offers in the Silent Auction geared toward fashion, health and beauty, home, kids, and all the things women love! Look for an email with detailed descriptions in the days before the show. Expect some great deals!
- Featuring latest fashions from area retailers & designers ~For the first time, red and white wine will be served right to you at your seat during the show! So you won’t miss a thing and can enjoy a drink. Wine and fashion…what’s better?!? <Wine available by ticket only; sold during the reception; bring some cash>
- Awesome”Schwag bag” filled with freebies and discounts from area retailers
First 300 tickets only get a fabulous Schwag bag (still time to get in on the Schwag!!)
Hairstyling and make-up services courtesy of Charles David Salon
1. Lyn Evans for Potpourri
2. The Clothes Line
3. Chel Bella
4. Crossing Main
5. In the Pink
6. Franny P Boutique
7. Eileen Fisher
8. Karen Warren
9. Pink Tulip
11. Bo Line
No tickets will be sold at the door
Donations for the silent auction are welcome. Be a sponsor, or donate items for the silent auction by contacting Heather. Any questions or more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 781.378.16