Written by: Tom Beach, Executive Director & Vice President of The Toolbox, Inc. and Video Director at the October 22 Non-profit Toolbox event.
Lisa Morressey from the Non-Profit Toolbox interviews Nadine Pfautz owner of C.H.A.R.T. Consulting. C.H.A.R.T Consulting works with small to large organizations to help them become more efficient, effective and compliant when it comes to their Human Resource side of their business. She was a full time director of HR at a Non-Profit college and consultant for a large Non-Profit organization.
Read highlights from the interview below.
Nadine sees 3 concerns during these challenging economic times:
1. Most non-profits can’t pay as much as for profit organizations.
2. They Use more part-time than full-time employees.
3. Not ready to use grant money immediately.
She has 3 Human Resource tips.
1. Be careful about setting precedences.
2. What you don’t know can hurt you – HR rules apply to Non-Profits too.
3. Communicate job expectations clearly.
Come visit Nadine at the Non-Profit Toolbox seminar October 22, 2009 in Rockland.
OCTOBER 22 SEMINAR
The Non-Profit Toolbox’ Seminar
has all of the tools you need!
Holiday Inn / 929 Hingham St / Rockland, MA 02370
$129 Registration [Early Bird $99] → LEARN MORE