081767_fb444d9859_m.jpg” alt=”Lemonade” width=”240″ height=”160″ />
Lazy days of summer are here…Time to make the most of the time 🙂 Here are some “food for thought”
1. Building Relationships with Donors from GuideStar
…many organizations struggle to find the time to establish relationships with donors. Phone calls, people dropping by, employee issues, and e-mails seem like a giant time-sucking machine that descends from the ceiling in your office and vacuums the life out of your day. With corporate and individual donors struggling financially, building relationships with your supporters has never been more important.
2. How to get more Facebook fans with Page Like Story ads from John Haydon
One way to acquire Facebook fans for your nonprofit is to use Facebook Ads to promote your Page. But not traditional Facebook Ads –
Sponsored Page Like Story Ads.
Facebook Sponsored Like Story ads are different from traditional Facebook ads in four ways…
3. Seven Tips To Boost Your Email Open Rates from Frogloop by Allyson Kapin.
it’s not too early to start thinking about your year-end fundraising. Convio helps jumpstart your brainstorming with their new guide – Crafting Subject Lines That Work: Making Email Appeals More Effective.
This guide focuses on the importance of your email’s subject line, especially at a time when everyone’s inbox is flooded with messages. Getting even your most devoted supporters to open your carefully-crafted appeal can be quite a challenge, and you need to keep these seven factors in mind.
4. Socialbrite: Engage your supporters & succeed on the Social Web from JD Lasica: Slides and handouts from Social Media for Non-Profits. Lots of great ideas and information, links…check it out!
5. From NTen: Megan Yarbrough: Why We Love the “Like” Button!: it”s about spreading content:
we’re not talking about putting a ‘Like’ button for your organization’s Facebook fan page on your website to allow people to like your fan page (althoughthat’s a great idea, too!). We’re talking about adding a ‘Like’ button for your organization’s website (or for a piece of content on your website)
Have a great week!!
- Around the Web Jul 22 for NPO”s (thenon-profittoolbox.com)
- Around the web Jul 15 for NPO”s (thenon-profittoolbox.com)