As more marketers release their own social media studies and statistics, the more pressure organizations face to build and/or refine their own social media engagement. As you continue to plan and evaluate social media’s role in your organization, arm yourself with the right knowledge and memorize these five social media myths.
Custom Facebook tabs are not about technology. They’re not about having the ability to display content once a fan likes your page. They’re not about widgets or animated mouse-over thingys either.
If it doesn’t convert, it failed
The smart nonprofit marketer uses custom tabs to motivate action. Following are five tips to help you improve the effectiveness of your custom tabs:
3. 6 ideas to help nonprofits get started on Foursquare on Socialbrite from Wilneida Negron:
4. What Are Your Requirements? from Inspiring Generosity: by socialbutterfly: What’s the right tool for our social fundraising efforts? The article has a quick exercise to get a handle on social fundraising.
Newsflash: There’s a new social fundraising platform on the horizon. Hold up—here’s comes another one. As much fun as it is to see this space evolve, change and improve—it can be a bit … well, daunting. Whether you’re an organization or a free agent fundraisier, you might be asking yourself: Where do I start?
5. Care2 is having a free webinar on Multichannel Fundraising, June 29 at 3p:
We’ll share the . We’ll also talk about the How do u buy propecia in canada importance of multichannel fundraising for your nonprofit. Finally, we’ll do our best to answer your questions, including:
• Online donors? So what and who cares?
• How can I leverage online and offline giving for better fundraising results?
• Where should I invest my limited budget?
Become a Fan of The Non-Profit Toolbox on Facebook
- Around the Web Jun 10 for NPO”s (thenon-profittoolbox.com)
- Around the Web June 17 for NPO”s (thenon-profittoolbox.com)