1. From Nonprofit 2.0: HOW TO: Create Custom iFrame Tabs on Your Nonprofit’s Facebook Page
Check them out to add fun to your Facebook page!
2. Here is an interesting blog post from Frogloop: Who Generates More Traffic to Your Website – Twitter or Facebook.
According to a recent study by Mashable and another study by Eventbrite, a social commerce platform for ticketing and events, Facebook “Likes” and “Shares” are more valuable even though web visitors use them less frequently. Check out
these stats where both companies used in-house analytics tools to measure results.
3. John Haydon: Five ways to simplify landing pages on your nonprofit’s website. Landing pages on your website are there to promote ACTION… do you have them and are they effective?
The landing pages on your website – the places where you want visitors to take a specific action – can never get too much attention.
You want to measure these pages to death.
4. From Network for Good: 10 Reasons You”re Not Getting Gifts: A Mini-Manifesto somethings to think about as you look at the rest of the year.
If we want more donations – more gifts for our cause – we have to tap into our own, inner gifts.
5. From Blue Avacado: Three Instant Improvements for Board Agendas and Accountability
…here are three instant ways to improve meetings simply by what you put on the piece of paper titled “Board Agenda”