$99 per person – Early Registration $79 *NPTB Members: $49
2nd person $49 use promo code: 2ndperson after 1st one is registered, name of 1st person required to register for special rate.
Keynote: Jacqueline Collins, Partnering for Performance
Utilizing Your Resources Effectively (An efficient way to plan and then execute that plan by staying on point (focus).
Presentation on 2011 Tax changes for NPOs by Timothy Bell, CPA Malloy, Lynch, Bienvenue LLP
Workshops: 6 to choose from with 2 tracks
- “The Ask” to help folks who are afraid to ask for donations (Jane Ford, Joy Path)
- “Yes, It Applies to You Also” – A discussion of various employment laws that apply to non-profits as they hire, fire and everything in between. (Nadine Pfautz, C.H.A.R.T Consulting)
- Managing Expectations, How to Get More from Your Board (Susan Hammond, scHammond Advisors)
- PR – Visibility and Credibility for your organization (Steve Dubin, PR Works)
- How to limit liability for the officers and directors of a non-profit (Attorney J. Keith Phifer, Schlossberg LLC)
- Using Facebook & Linkedin (Reiko Beach, TRB Design)
|Time||Track One – Business||Track Two – Marketing|
|8:00a-8:15||2011 Tax Changes (All)|
|“Yes, It Applies to you Also” – A discussion of various employment laws||The “Ask” to help folks who are afraid to ask for donations|
|How to Limit Liability for officers and directors||Using Facebook & Linked In|
|10:45-11:15||Break, General Session & Networking|
|Managing Expectations, How to get More from Your Board||PR – Visibility and Credibility for your organization|
|12:15-12:30p||Wrap-up & Thank you|
You are welcome to attend any seminar, you do not need to stay in one track.
Checks mailed to: The Toolbox Inc. PO Box 865, Norwell, MA 02061