Here are 5 great posts we read this week. Most have to do with increasing your web presence, but the first one from Thomas McLaughlin on creating alliances and collaboration is really near to our hearts.
1. Excellent article from Mass Nonprofit by Thomas A. McLaughlin , vice president of consulting services at Nonprofit Finance Fund: Determine Your Goal Before Seeking Partners for an Alliance talks about different types of collaboration for nonprofits, and what you should consider before entering into an alliance.
2. From John Haydon”s friend Manny Hernandez: your NP , its a process, and Manny talks about his trials and tribulations with Wikipedia.
3. Also from John Haydon, as a guest on Chronicle of Philanthropy blog: How can your nonprofit benefit from Facebook Places
4. From Beth Kanter has a nice slide share presentation on: How Networked Nonprofits use Facebook
5. From NTen: talks about filtering and Google analytics.
Join us for our next Networking for Non-Profit Event September 30th!