Written by: Reiko Beach, President of The Toolbox, Inc. and Web/Social Media Speaker at the October 22 Non-profit Toolbox event.
Did you know: The internet is now the #1 media for each stage of the purchase process, outpacing all other media*
Is the web working for you? You can leverage and maximize your time using your web site as a tool; do you need help through the maze of social media web tools to help to promote you and your non-profit organization?
· After yourself, your web site is your best marketing tool
· The web dramatically lowers the costs of connecting supply and demand
· Your web site can dramatically increase your marketing return on investment
· Entering an era of radical change for marketers – faith in advertising is waning (traditional advertising) – faith in individuals is on the rise
· Peers trust peers – top down messaging (traditional advertising) is losing traction – bottom up buzz is gaining power.
· There is a new generation of customers who do their buying via search engines and key words.
The computer amplifies word of mouth referrals – and is your key is to help people find what they want in an information abundant world.
What are you doing to increase your web presence?
OCTOBER 22 SEMINAR
The Non-Profit Toolbox’ Seminar
has all of the tools you need!
Holiday Inn / 929 Hingham St / Rockland, MA 02370
$129 Registration [Early Bird $99] → LEARN MORE